Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Selfies

 DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE MY PERSONAL OPINIONS THAT DO NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE. DO NOT BE OFFENDED BY MY OPINIONS. 
      I like any other person of the internet take selfies. I do not mirror selfies, because they just don't look right for some reason. My face doesn't look right or the mirror is dirty something is just wrong so I go with using a camera or something else. I don't actually have an iphone. I am one of those people, you know the one who doesn't want to spend $300 dollars on a phone. I take selfies on my normal camera or laptop. Now what I want to talk about it the selfies taken by both guys and girls.
      Girls take selfies more frequently than guys do, they also are worse with them. They will show like half of their face which is something I never understood. They will make it to where they only have one eye. I am don't apply liquid eyeliner well either, but geez it can't be that bad. Something else about girl's selfies is the filters. I like to do edits on them like black and white and such, but some filters just make you look dirty. Literally like someone just threw dirt on you it is so weird to me. Do they think it looks nice to have a bad spray tan? Also, the faces and poses like no. Don't stick your lips out like that or your ass out. It is not attractive. No just stop. Please don't make me beg. When girls wear really low cut shirts or bend over to make their boobs hang out and are like, "0MG Look at my new haircut!!!!" and they are wearing their hairup like wtf. The worst part about the whole boobs/ass hanging out thing is when guys say something about it and girls are all like, "0MG YoU PeRvS. SOOOO BLOCKING YOU." Now this doesn't apply to all girls, but some girls are like this. I don't do those poses, because I don't like the way the look... obviously. If I did I wouldn't be complaining about them. I don't understand what happened to smiling or making a funny face like a monkey. If you do make poses like these it isn't bad, but don't complain when guys comment on your pictures hitting on you.
        Girls aren't the only ones who are guilt, guys are too. The jock guys who take pictures in the mirror of them flexing is just weird to me. I don't understand why people are compelled to expose their flesh all over the internet. That is one of the only things I can really think of with guys. Something I hate that they do is when they insult girls for doing poses like that and then they do them. It is a complete double standard and frankly it is quite annoying.
      These are just my opinions. Do what you want. You are all fabulous in your won ways. Hey I have no degree that gives me the right to tell you what to do. Do what ever makes you happy and feel confident.      
But first let me take a selfie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment