Saturday, April 26, 2014

Reasons to LOVE yourself

     I haven't been happy for a while now and I was talking to my mom today when we went to visit her at the hospital and she told me to make a list of all of the reasons I like myself. I asked her what if I can't find any and she told me, "You will always truly love yourself but society has covered you in this shell of mean words that you have to break through to find who you truly are and what truly defines you." If you don't love yourself make a list of every little thing you can think of that makes you smile about yourself. This is my list.

1.  I really like the way my eyes look. I don't know why but if I ever take a picture there is a 99.99% my eyes look nice.
 It looks like I have no nose, because of the filter I used. I do have a nose I am not Voldemort I swear.
2. I like being considered an introvert.  Less than 30% of the people in America are Introverted and it makes me feel special. Being introverted also means I need to time to be alone and recharge and that means I am comfortable being alone.
3. I like that I am considered a "smart kid" by my peers.      
   4. I genuinely think I have a good taste music.
Music is an opinion and a personal taste that is why I like mine so much.
      5. How much I love Science. I genuinely love science. Astrophysics particularly I find space fascinating. Science has a place in my heart because it can always tell me why. Any question I ask there is always an answer for it. If I ever ask my dad a question and I ask why and he doesn't want to tell me he will tell me, "because I said so" and I absolutely hate it, but Science can always tell me why
.
This is a short list but I couldn't think of much but I will make more
of these in the future.
A quote by John Green

No comments:

Post a Comment