Saturday, May 17, 2014

Photography Part 4

     Today was a rainy day, but that didn't stop me from going outside and taking pictures! It wasn't like stormy today so the sun was still out. It was just a summer drizzle. It was quite constant though. It was cool today as well so this was my what I did for most of my rainy day. :)
The book is "The Restaurant at The End of The Universe" by Douglas Adams
Then, I decided I wanted to be productive so I started taking some pictures. I went outside on my front porch where the roof comes out over it so it wasn't wet. It worked really well for my pictures! 
 
So delicious. :3
  Thank you reading this blogpost! If you want to be notified when I make a new blogpost follow me on here or on twitter @AliciaRawks12
   Hope you enjoyed it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment