Sunday, May 25, 2014

Battlefield Adventure

       The other day it was just my mom and I, my brothers were out with friends and my dad was fishing. We were watching Breaking Bad and she got to episode 5. I have already watched to season 4. I asked her if we could go out and do something and I suggested going out to the Battlefield and as soon as I asked she said yes. I don't think you even understand how surprised I was. I have been asking my dad to take me for ages so I could take some pictures and he kept saying no. The FIRST time I ask my mom she says yes. These are my favorite pictures I took while we were there.


       I hope you enjoyed these pictures! If you want to be notified when I make a new blogpost you can follow me on twitter @AliciaRawks12 or add me to a circle on here! Will have a new blogpost tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment