Thursday, May 15, 2014

LAKE WINNEPESAUKAH

     We went on a field trip today and it was to LAKE WINNEPESAUKAH!!! LAKE WINNIE WILL MAKE YOU SMILE GET HAPPY! :D


So, the way it was set up was we where to stay on one side of the park when we first arrived and we stayed over there for the first hour. We would go check in with the teacher's at 11:20am so we went to check in with them and we ate lunch. Then, we were free to roam the park as we please and we got to ride all of the rides, because we got a stamp on our hands which was an all access pass. 

So, the first ride I went on was "WILD LIGHTNIN'" Which honestly scared me to death the first time I rode it. When you go on corners it jerks and you get jolted to one side of the cart, it was really intense but I rode it twice. 

I think the next ride I went on to was the Ferris Wheel. I cried while riding it. Okay, the last time I went to an amusement park I was like seven or eight so I don't remember it too well. I have no memory of being afraid of heights at all. So, I was watching the Ferris Wheel go around and around and they went at a decent speed and only went around twice so I thought it wouldn't be too bad. BOY WAS I WRONG. When we first got on I got kind of anxious, but I was like it is okay no need to worry it won't go up too high. I FELT LIKE I WAS FLYING I COULDN'T COPE. IT WAS SO SCARY. We kept stopping, because they would let people off and the put new people on so we went around twice and we kept stopping. When we got down to the bottom I thought it was over. NOPE. WE WENT AROUND FOUR MORE TIMES MODERATELY FAST. IT WAS SO SCARY AND THEN IT LIKE JERKED AND WE WERE AT THE TOP AND I WAS FREAKING OUT IT WAS TERRIFYING. Movies romanticize Ferris Wheels so I thought it would be too bad. I will never ride a Ferris Wheel again. 
RIDE OF HELL. 
Next up was the Tilt-A-Whirl!! I loved this ride so much. This was my favorite ride in the whole park. Sadly I didn't get a picture of it as I was really excited for it. :D

I want to talk about the Genie for a minute. It honestly looked so terryifing. I did not ride it. I thought I would fall out or something.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.
Then, I rode the Alpine Way? I think that was the name of it. I was so scared I didn't take any picture while I was on it, because I was so scared. It went over the water and I can't swim so I thought I would die. My friend that I was riding it with hit the bar and it slightly raised up and I had a heart attack. There were little kids riding all alone!! HOW? WHY? They weren't even scared. PEOPLE WERE KICKING THEIR FEET AND IT SWEAR I ALMOST THREW UP. EVERY TIME THE PERSON I WAS SITTING WITH EVEN MOVED I ALMOST DIED. I also cried on this ride too..... apparently I don't do heights.
Shout out to one of my friends for this picture. You know who you are. 
Then, I got funnel cake and it was delicious. This isn't really a big deal, but I thought you should know it was delicious.
          
        Wacky Factory was the next ride and it wasn't really scary or anything. You got on these cars and went in a dark house and there were a bunch bright lights. There was a really big clown above the exit and its eyes lit up and scared my friend to death.
      Also, rode the Merry-Go-Round, but I didn't get a picture of it either. It wasn't as fun as I remember it being when I was younger. I wouldn't ride the OH-ZONE, because I was terrified. That is all I am saying about that, because my friends wanted me to ride it.
This isn't everything that I did, but these were the main parts. Hope you enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment