Monday, May 12, 2014

Nerdfighteria and a crush??

         I really hope no one I know in real life sees this post, but if they do I have like a week of school left so who cares. First, I am going to talk about Nerdfighters so yep. I have been in the group on facebook (yes I use facebook don't judge me) called Nerdfighteria and it is literally the best thing ever. It is such a great group of people who are so amazing. I posted asking for help with anxiety and panic attacks and everyone in the community posted tips and it was so nice to know that I am not alone in this. They really helped me and I love the conversations we have on there. We are all so supportive, obviously people disagree but what do you expect? We are all human. I do think it is easily one of the best groups of people I have met. Nerdfighters are amazing and if you do not know who Nerdfighters are  in layman's terms they are fans of the Vlogbrothers.

         Now on to the crush, ugh. So, there is a boy who will not be named, because if anyone ever found out except for my close friends I would probably cry. I sit next to him in one of my classes and I didn't think I like him I tried so hard not to like him, because I don't handle emotions well. I didn't win that battle, I ended up liking him. The thing about me "liking" or "fancying" someone is I don't normally get crushes. BUT OH NO HE HAD TO BE DIFFICULT. ALSO, He is a nerdfighter. We get along so well and we laugh and I found out he was a nerdfighter, because I did the hand sign and he was like, "DFTBA" I almost cried. So, I like him and it is honestly really sad because I don't know if he likes me or not and my friend is like, "He acts like he does but I am not sure and blah blah" so she is not helpful. I just don't know if I should tell him or not? I ugh I don't want to admit to this but I tried to tell him that I liked him and I freaked out and I started to tear up. I asked the teacher if I could go to the restroom...  I stayed in there for 6-10 minutes. *sigh*Congrats to me for being incredibly awkward. If anyone has any advice for me leave it in the comments or tweet me @AliciaRawks12. Love you guys and DFTBA :)

1 comment:

  1. Crap. I wrote out a whole essay basically and it just...erased...sigh

    ReplyDelete