Sunday, March 23, 2014

I'm back

      So I quit blogging, because I disliked what I was doing. This blog is now going to be a more of a "just for the hell of it" blog thing. It has been months since I have been on here, it is like foreign ground almost. School is almost over for me the 21st of May is my last day or the 23rd depending on if I take finals and I could not be more relieved. In all honesty I quiet enjoy school learning new things and actually having something to do, without school I would probably be watching Youtubers all day and eating which isn't healthy. The thing about school I dislike is the people. I have never been bullied in particular, people obviously try to get under my skin because they are stupid, but I ignore them. I think it is the ignorance of my peers that really gets to me. They seem to think that the whole entire world revolves around them. In math class there is a person particular who I swear just can't shut his mouth for two seconds. Math isn't my strong suit although I am in the "advanced" class I still struggle with math. So, while the teacher is showing us how to do ridiculously long algebra problems I can't hear her, because an idiot's vocal cords are working. I just want to take my math book and beat him with it multiple times. I wouldn't do that, because I am terrified of confrontation. If I could hit him and not get in trouble for it I would.... multiple times. Me saying things like this doesn't make me look very mature I am aware, but I just can't stand how these people act. I have very few friends, because I can actually have a conversation with these people without wanting to beat them with something. I know I am not the only one who feels like this. That is it for this update I don't really have much else to say so I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment