Friday, June 28, 2013

About me. :)

  I just realized none of you know who I am. I am Alicia Howard. I am fourteen and I love to write. If I had to describe myself is three words they would be introverted, sarcastic and, diligent.   I have been watching people make YouTube videos for years now and I was like I want to share my thoughts with the world! Then realized how much a good camera would cost and decided. Blogging works too. :) I live in Georgia but I have no accent (might be the fact that I'm not from here but hey I'm not complaining) Anyways I made this to show the world from my point of view but the thing is I'm not really a normal teenager I'm not a rebellious teen who lashes out on people. I do argue to prove a point and I'm not the perfect kid that every parent want but I don't cause too much trouble. The only thing I think I really get in trouble for is at school if there is the words partner, discuss, or share I am out. I will not talk I will sit in silence with everyone staring at me. I would rather go to Azkaban than talk in front of the class. (I may be exaggerating but you get my point).  So yeah. That's me! :D Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/AliciaRawks12. I will be blogging often as it is Summer and me having to recharge from the horrible social place we call 'School'. I hope you enjoy my opinions and I would like to hear yours!! So Tweet me or leave me your opinion in the comment section on each little post and we can discuss (not argue some say there is a difference I just think one is louder than the other).

No comments:

Post a Comment